CRMG entered a strategic research collaboration with the National Comprehensive Cancer Network (NCCN®) in 2010.
The National Comprehensive Cancer Network® is a not-for-profit alliance of 23 of the world’s leading NCI designated cancer institutes and an Affiliate Research Consortium consisting of a number of community sites.
More than 160,000 new patients receive cancer care at NCCN® Member Institutions over the course of any year.
The NCCN® Clinical Practice Guidelines in Oncology are the most comprehensive and most frequently updated clinical practice guidelines available.
CRMG PROVIDES THE FOLLOWING SERVICES FOR THE NCCN®:
- Site audits of potential community research centers who want to join the NCCN®
- Site audits of current research centers that are performing studies supported by NCCN®
- Clinical operations support for NCCN® studies that work across multiple research centers
- Storage & distribution of investigational material in support of NCCN®/Investigator sponsored studies
BENEFITS OF CRMG COLLABORATION WITH NCCN®:
- Access to KOLs
- Established working relationships with top oncology research centers in the world
- Ability to drive study performance
- Ease & speed of contracting with top research centers
“The greatest strength CRMG has brought to our organization is experience…They are easy to work with”.